Official Bass Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by uglyrodent, Jan 19, 2012.

1. uglyrodent Level 10: Bowser

I got the reference, but it doesn't really make sense. They don't actually look that similar (at least not to me).
    silentshadowxp likes this.
  2. Zarran Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

They look a little similar in the face. As in, they both have beards and glasses.
  3. aliceandsven Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

>man wearing glasses and a white lab coat
    >gordon
    uglyrodent likes this.
  4. nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

And he has a beard and green eyes...and shoots shit.
  5. TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

I always picture Gordon wearing the HEV suit, so I guess it wasn't as obvious for me.
  6. nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

You guys remember when I said there should be a Jay skin for Bass? Well...I was serious.
    JAY!.png
    But I only want to finish it if people actually want me to.
    luigiman64, BassWins, sbq92 and 6 others like this.
  7. Zarran Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

That's awesome. You should definitely finish it.
  8. silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

That is... without doubt... the greatest skin... of ALL TIME. It's so awesome!

Edit: I would like that post again if I could.
  9. Captain Rizer Level 5: Spiny

Well that skin is indeed awesome but if Jay should be anybody from SMBC shouldn't he be Link? DWTMF is kinda his trademark!
  10. silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I said the same thing, and then I believe nickreaper suggested making a Jay skin for everybody lol.
  11. nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

What does that mean?
  12. silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I mean that it deserves to be liked more than once, but you can only like a post one time.
  13. nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

I picked Bass simply because MegaMan characters have big heads. Easy to detail. You can put his beard and crazy hair...and Bass is better than MegaMan. Like someone like Bill, Simon, or Ryu would be really hard to make look like him since their heads are like four pixels big. I've also seen custom reskins for Mega Man characters to look like real people all over the internet since the late 90s, so I figured Jay, a real person, would better fit Mega Man...or, uh, Bass. Why is bass spelled like that but pronounced like base? I mean it has two S's. Any other word in the English language like that and the previous vowel would the short, not long...but now I'm complaining about English grammar, which is extremely inconsistent, on a Mario forum, so I should stop.
    silentshadowxp likes this.
  14. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

Mario-Fan actually did make a Jay Link skin.

About that Jay Bass skin... will you make him have the same gun as Wily?
  15. silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

OH! Why not a sword that shoots lasers? XD

His stuff needs to be as epic and creative as possible :p
  16. nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

Of course. I just didn't want him to be running around in a lab coat...although I could've made it into a cool black trench coat but...Nah. Too generic.

Although there's that...what about...A sword-gun-rabbit-mercenary as a weapon.
    Rey D likes this.
  17. nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

What the shit is this thing? At first I thought it was Bass beaming down, but I'm not sure.

Attached Files:

18. Zarran Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Yes, that's what it is.
    uglyrodent likes this.
  19. nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

This is the single worst thing ever in the history of anything forever...and stuff.
    The single worst thing EVOR.png
    aliceandsven and Rey D like this.
  20. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

→ Make him downward thrust the ground (or something haha) instead! :D

EDIT: I just realized that may not be possible. Weird idea. But it's because I just got up.