Let’s Play The Tale of Elementia – Part 16

Discussion in 'General Exploding Rabbit' started by Ganymede, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Ganymede Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

This thread is to discuss the article located here!

What horrors could the final final level contain? Will Jay ever downward thrust every motherfucker? Who is the REAL father? All this and more on the next THRILLING installment of....
    THE TALE OF ELEMENTIA!
  2. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

The freaky jumping chinese-man looking things are actually chinese vampires. These aren't recent. They're from old traditional legends if I remember well. Japanese MAY BE the same. In China, vampires were more like zombies as they're supposed to be dead. They have no soul and jump forward with their arms like zombies in classis films. So, just say to Jay that these are no humans (please Jay, read it, I don't want you to think chinese guys turned crazy)! We also must notice that Mario doesn't and will never kill any human. We can see that king of vampires in Super Mario Land if I remember well. When I was a kid, I played a special one and I began at World 30 or something like that. In the background, I could see those big head statues... You know, the stautes from Easter Island. The only ennemies in that level I remember were jumping freaky invincible-without-fireballs things. (I've never beat the level).
    Hope this post will be useful.
  3. moranoDGV Level 6: Lakitu

Yeah, those reviving enemies in the Chinese level were from Super Mario Land
  4. sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Nice run! It's a good game. I'm pretty sure I've played it before. It is too bad he's not finishing it.

BTW, Lunar Magic is the program used to edit Super Mario World levels, and FuSoYa is the guy who made the program.
  5. pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

is it just me or does it look when jay was on the rope and when there was no syin yang and jumped to the other black line looked like downward thrust????
  6. Exploding Rabbit Level 13: ER Team
    Staff Member

I never would have guessed that.
  7. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

8. Jordon Lowndes Level 1: Goomba

Chinese vampires hop. American vampires sparkle.
  9. Ganymede Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

I love this nod to Final Fantasy 4, FuSoYa being that elder Lunarian you meet on the moon. :p
  10. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey, got a question! Hasn't Jay did the entire playthrough before continuing recodring videos? You know, after the game froze in the Tale of Elementia part 2, he said he did the entire playthrough in the part 3. So, why did he scream seeing the vampires? Why didn't he know they were invincible without fireballs?