Let's Play Metroid Fusion - Part 3

Discussion in 'General Exploding Rabbit' started by Exploding Rabbit, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Exploding Rabbit Level 13: ER Team
    Staff Member

2. Omicron Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

First

Member was banned for this post.

More seriously though, i'll watch 1, then 2, then this because somehow i missed this whole thing.
  3. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah it's kinda disturbing when you meet those presumably useless rooms. I kinda liked them later because [insert spoiler here].

Anyway let me take a guess: You dont' like RPGs.
  4. Franpa Level 3: Paratroopa

The Wii version of the Metroid Prime series gives you both high jump and Morph Ball Jump simultaneously and so does Metroid Zero Mission ;)
  5. TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

I think you mean that Metroid Prime Trilogy gives you Bombs and Spring Ball (Morph Ball Jump) simultaneously -- Metroid Prime doesn't have High Jump Boots.
  6. Franpa Level 3: Paratroopa

The games were not released as a trilogy in Japan. Japan got each Wii version on a separate disc with each game being a separate purchase. That is why I didn't explicitly mention the Trilogy version.

My bad, I was confusing it for Space Jump. Regardless my actual mistake was that collecting Morph Ball Bomb functionality in the games enabled the ability to use Morph Ball Bombs as well as the ability to Morph Ball Jump without the aid of Morph Ball Bombs.
  7. TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Well, you were correct about Metroid Zero Mission; you just got mixed up with Metroid Prime. And I knew about the Japanese New Play Control! versions, I just said "Trilogy" because it was faster.