Let's Play The Tale of Elementia - Part 10

Discussion in 'General Exploding Rabbit' started by Exploding Rabbit, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Exploding Rabbit Level 13: ER Team
    Staff Member

2. supersonic Level 1: Goomba

When you play to the last,there's a little rule,you must say FUCK I bet.I can't tell you what system is it.If I tell you the rule,that is not interesting.

3. Koari Level 6: Lakitu

Disintegrate Tornado Jump Activate

4. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

I couldn't stop laughing when you trapped that turtle shell. you just made that already dead joke. even funnier. thank you for that.

5. MegaBuster2.0 Level 0: Newbie

"Mario doesn't play other peoples games he plays his own games......Except for Smash Bros. that's alot of peoples games." Lol

6. Koari Level 6: Lakitu

You know, I always considered Smash Bros to be Captain Falcons game. I don't know why. Maybe cause he isn't that great in his own game.

That or FALCON PAWNCH

7. supersonic Level 1: Goomba

Mario isn's good in SMASH BROS.I always use Lucario to beat mario.

8. Please Level 8: Hammer Bro

SSB is actually Jigglypuff's game.

9. Koari Level 6: Lakitu

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Please Level 8: Hammer Bro

If I had a wii, I would battle the shit out of you and pwn your ass with the Jiggster!

11. Dinospy_01 Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

Actually, I think it all depends on the player. He was great in Melee. I never used him all that much though.

12. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

I'm going to have to tip my hat to that :D

13. Omar Daniel Bonilla Level 1: Goomba

Jay's away, but the new video is up on Machinima in case you guys haven't seen it yet.

14. Please Level 8: Hammer Bro

Thanks for posting that! I'm not gonna sub to Machinima with all the other crap they put out.

15. tingalsb29 Level 0: Newbie

Hello. Jay, I would like to say, I enjoy all the forms of entertainment you provide me with on your site here. The game, the playthroughs, the short films, it's all good stuff. And for that, I thank you. Also, I must ask, how do you download and play the tale of elementia? I have a zsnes emulator and the elementia demo2 downloaded but that is as far as I have come.