Let's Play the Tale of Elementia - Part 2

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit (General)' started by Jay, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Media:
  2. Dinospy_01 Level 12: Super Mod

Jay's sad face is so funny! That was a great follow up video. This game is pretty creative, especially with the music choices.

3. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

I'm loving it. it seems you find secrets in games the same exact way I do :D while others look for hours. we just happen to have them fall on us out of nowhere. . this was a great video. I love how you talk to the people in the games. like questioning them why they just walk back and forth on a tree. :D truly brilliant :D

4. Supertails Level 0: Newbie

Hey - great run, I really enjoyed watching it. Neat to see more progress in the levels themselves.

As for the weird glitch, I'm not sure what caused it, but it must be related to P-switch/keyhole/etc music, since it didn't play anything when you found the secret exit. I have no idea what the cause is though: it's probably emulator-related. Hopefully the hitch doesn't show up again though.

5. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Media:
    The glitch was caused by the new sound engine used in Snes9x version 1.5.2. I had to use version 1.5.1 to do the rest of the playthrough, but that caused recording problems... as you'll see in the next video.

6. repairmanman Level 9: Spike Top

when you said "yeah, only one more!" i felt bad because you missed the very first one in the beginning of the level(in the first actual level)

7. Stephen Level 1: Goomba

Are these all going to be a week apart?

You should get your priorities straight and spend 8 hours a day on game playthrough videos.

8. repairmanman Level 9: Spike Top

no he addressed this, it's machinima that's releasing them late, not him

9. Pacninja Level 0: Newbie

hey jay in the tree stage the music playing is from pacman world 2 b-doing woods