Problem 27

Discussion in 'General Exploding Rabbit' started by Exploding Rabbit, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Exploding Rabbit Level 13: ER Team
    Staff Member

2. JoMamma Level 8: Hammer Bro

things like this are the reason why i love you guys so much
    pikafan8 likes this.
  3. Exploding Rabbit Level 13: ER Team
    Staff Member

I love you too. :peach:
    pikafan8, JoMamma, Anon421 and 2 others like this.
  4. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Jay! I thought you had given up posting those gems ... Keep them coming, mate. See you
  5. Mario-Fan Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

He said he'd get on with it on Twitter. That's what you get for not following him. :p
    leonmuse likes this.
  6. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

*After confused running shot, runs toward the basement with no backpack*
    *Have backpack in the next shot*

My favorite joke was when the characters were figuring out where the teacher is (not in the basement, but yet in the basement if you look at the angle of...)
  7. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

TBH, i don't even use Twitter... I do have a account but i rarely use it.

@leonmuse if it interests you :p
  8. Exploding Rabbit Level 13: ER Team
    Staff Member

My old videos don't get many views. I wonder if I should just give up uploading them. I kind of wanted to get them out though instead of just letting them disappear.
    leonmuse likes this.
  9. ww37GFG73ww Level 6: Lakitu

No, no, no. Dont stop uploading your old videos. I like them. All you need to do is take advantage of being a partner on YouTube. Add an interactive banner on the channel so it doesnt look boring. Video wise, maybe you should get better software or get someone else to edit your videos for you. For example, theres this guy who I know called, ahem, Xemplox. Yeah, he has some neat software. Also hes very kind and generous and obviously likes to help people...
  10. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

Well seeing their overall quality, I understand that most people won't go back re-watching after having watched already.

No that's a bad idea. Maybe not that bad, but you know, I feel like they shouldn't be videos to give revenue. Then agian that's Jay decision.

Interactive banner on channel? Does that even exist?

That's nice to offer, but he wants to publish his videos as they are. :)
  11. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Please don't do that, Jay... It's true the old videos don't get many views but what matters is that people always watch the new videos, which is the source of interest for the most people.

Or maybe my "old videos" you meant even the lastest but from the past ... Then maybe i think you would have a point... :p But i enjoy your videos. Do you plan to continue the Zelda Hack LP?
  12. Uprising Level 5: Spiny

I for one like the old videos but wish he would do more LPs than uploading old stuff.
    leonmuse likes this.
  13. ww37GFG73ww Level 6: Lakitu

Of course it exists. All partners can have an interactive banner at the top of their channel. Although I am a partner on YouTube, I dont earn money yet so I cant have a banner on my channel. Im having an argument with my parents as to whether I should be allowed to earn money from videos and other crap. Thats why Im not a full partner.