Super Mario Bros. 3 Crossover

Discussion in 'Super Mario Bros. Crossover' started by Sami Danohk, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Sami Danohk Level 0: Newbie

Basically, it's the same concept of SMBC except with Super Mario Bros. 3! I don't really have much in this but le me know what you think of it!:joy:

Eric Thorstad likes this.
  2. Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

It wouldn't be a bad idea but take the fact that the easiest part of something is thinking about it...

3. Yabuturtle Level 3: Paratroopa

That'd be pretty cool. That game also has hills, which would be really good for Sonic if he was in that game, since in SMB1 there are no hills. That and it's more complex has more levels but it'd take a while to make.

4. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

Not a bad idea. But could you do that? It's WAY huger than Super Mario bros. the first. And it needs better graphics, right? For example of contradiction, The Legend of Zelda has no better than The 1 and 2. The "3" is on SNES so...
    I don't think it's possible. You can do it if you want to anyway. Good luck.

5. Yabuturtle Level 3: Paratroopa

Um, what do you mean? Super Mario Bros. 3 IS on the NES, not the SNES, unless you're talking about Super Mario All Stars. The graphics of SMB3 should be fine.

6. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

Yeah, but Link's current sprite does not seem appropriate to the SMB3 graphics, does it?

7. Yabuturtle Level 3: Paratroopa

No I think it fits ok and if that didn't work you could always use Zelda 2 Link's sprite. That looks more detailed and would probably fit better.

8. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

But Zelda 2 is HORRIBLE! *Ahem* His range, sounds, moves aren't quite fine to me.

9. Yabuturtle Level 3: Paratroopa

Yeah ok. Well I think a Super Mario Bros. 3 game would be a lot more epic. Mario would be more useful due to his power ups and that he can fly. Other people would have even more power ups. Instead of Bill only using the machine gun and spread gun, he could also use the laser and the flamethrower. Samus could maybe use the screw attack. Mega Man would have more weapons to use. It'd be easier to have Sonic in that game since there are hills. There would be more music and levels to explore. There would be boss music as well for each character. Maybe other characters could be there like Kirby or maybe Batman as well. There would also be more enemies to fight against as well. I feel it would be a bigger more epic game, but that would take forever to make. But it might be worth it. I don't think Jay is gonna make it unless he gets a lot of free time on his hands, or he has a team of people helping them.

10. Mario-Fan Level 11: Moderator

This has already been requested once (I think:...:).

11. Iceman404 Level 2: Koopa

I personally think Super Mario Bros. 3 would have been a better game to start with than Super Mario Bros. But it's too late for this; Super Mario Bros. Crossover is already too far in development, and Jay obviously wouldn't be up to a sequel after all the trouble he goes through for the less superior predecessor. It would definitely be nice though

12. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

SMB3 Crossover would take like 10 years to make, I think.

13. Iceman404 Level 2: Koopa

*cough*SRB2*cough* =P

14. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

Sonic Robo Blast?! What does it have to be with... Oh. Then... Jay takes a very bunch of time to make updates of his little SMBC. There are still bugs and glitches. With a game as big as SMB3, it will take even longer! And more glitches and bugs, which would take forever to fix.

15. Anter Level 6: Lakitu

I think for SMBC more suitable 16-bit system, than SMBC3.

16. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

I did not understand. Can you explain? Though SMBC is no 16-bit.

17. Anter Level 6: Lakitu

I mean, better to make 16-bit SMBC, than to redo it completely in SMB3.

18. megaman fan13 Level 3: Paratroopa

I think that that would be a fun game

DarkBowser100 likes this.
  19. DarkBowser007 Level 7: Bloober

Ditto, but just one question for Sami. Some characters can't swim in their original games. How would Jay be able to make them swim? I know Megaman can use Rush Marine, but that's technically not swimming.

20. Captain Knight Level 9: Spike Top

I likey the idea.

It's like the best game ever combined with the best idea ever!