Super Mario Bros. Crossover - Playing My Own Game #1

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit (General)' started by Jay, May 21, 2010.

1. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Media:
    Everyone likes this.
  2. Vinstigator Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #1

This is one of my personal favorites. You had me laughing throughout the whole video! Especially when you said "I hate this game... this game sucks" because a lot of people say that when they're getting their ass handed to them. The bit with Bowser backing away from Samus' bombs was pretty funny too. Also the Megaman dance was pure win!

3. jerry Level 6: Lakitu

It's broken :(

4. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

that's because he's a sellout and he's going to get piles of cash when the video is re-uploaded, but you can't watch them when he's sleeping because the money appears on his bed, and he doesn't want to wake up or be smothered to death with the money. and no I'm not just saying that because I'm drunk. that's what Jay himself said in his last video.

5. jerry Level 6: Lakitu

Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot! I'm stupid! HERP DERP MACHINAMA CONTRACT

6. c2456 Level 6: Lakitu

funny vid. loved it. cracked up in first few secs.

7. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

I've noticed this since the first time viewing and it just keeps bugging me... so I'm going to let it leak out
    in level 1-2. while watching this video. I see a vertical line in the center. and after multiple re-watches. I've noticed the line there in the background of level other levels as well (including 1-1) as well. I notice the screen doesn't start to scroll over till you reach this line. I'm wondering if this line is visible because he's playing in debug mode? because I don't see this line when I play the game.

or maybe I'm just so into gaming, I'm able to make visible vertical lines that Only I can see when it games to where the game scrolls? and the only time you go past the line is when you get to toad.

but another part of me. is saying it might just be sunlight hitting the screen in a way that just coincidentally happened to be exactly where the screen scrolls?

or maybe i'm just insane and there is no line at all.

EDIT: I used to watch Golf a lot as a child, and every time watch you play as Bill on this video it cracks me up because it makes me think "Golf Announcer"

Bill Rizer, From Contra. right now he's sporting his navy blue pants, hoping to get a mushroom so he can get bright blue pants, shooting turtles, shooting goomba....

8. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Media:

You're right there is some sort of line. It must have happened when the video got compressed for some reason. I have no idea why though.

9. gat188 Level 0: Newbie

10. Captain Knight Level 9: Spike Top

Hehe, 100th post motherfuckers

11. Mario-Fan Level 11: Moderator

This should be moved to 'Yay I Have ________ Posts'.

12. Captain Knight Level 9: Spike Top

DAMMIT
    That would've been the perfect place to do it. Oh well, it wasn't my real 100th post because a thread was moved to "Forum Games." Although my OFFICIAL 100th post wasnt on the "Yay I have _____ posts" thread, the post included the Guile Theme, which is perfect