Super Mario Bros. Crossover - SOPHIA the 3rd Trailer

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit (General)' started by Jay, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Media:
  2. sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Epic! Awesome new addition. It looks like it will be a lot of fun to play as Sophia III. Great work on the character, Jay!

Also, is it safe to conclude that the addition of ammo and a special meter for Sophia III is the beginnings of ammo and new meters and such for other characters, either in this version or in the future? :D

3. Omar Daniel Bonilla Level 1: Goomba

4. Nojh Level 0: Newbie

Wow! I totally never would have guessed. That is an awesome choice! I played Blaster Master so much and never beat it now I can feel vindicated by defeating bowser with Sophia the 3rd!

5. Christian Gilley Level 1: Goomba

i await the updates. AWESOMENESS.

6. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

my favorite part of the video is the part where you got the star. OMG! truly amazing!

7. Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

Man, SOPHIA is going to outrank Ryu and Samus on those useless Tier lists.

Good job, man.

8. Jeff Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Now I wish I had played Blaster Master as a kid! I'll have to play it a bit before the new SMBC comes out.

9. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Media:
    Yes, but it will probably be the next update, not this one. My goal is for the characters to play just like they do in their original games.
    When you get a star, you get infinite ammo and hover, so it's awesome. Also, I don't think you can tell in the trailer, but missiles can destroy bullet bills, buzzy beetles, and spike tops.

10. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

pure awesomeness.

11. sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

YES! That's what I was hoping for in the long run! Thanks in advance, Jay! :D

12. SeanEBlog Level 3: Paratroopa

I can only say the following:

"Oh &#@* the hell yes."

13. aliceandsven Level 10: Bowser

Kirby next time please?

"My goal is for the characters to play just like they do in their original games."

Does this mean Mega Man will get a weapon menu?

14. ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

^This

15. Jeff Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

How about we just get excited about this awesome new addition first? Because this is going to add SUCH a different element to the game! It's going to be amazing.

16. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Media:
    By the way, Sophia can't normally jump off of walls or attach to them by jumping. That's the new ability I added, and it completely changes the gameplay.

17. SeanEBlog Level 3: Paratroopa

I noticed that by the way, I thought that was awesome.

18. Jeff Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Great addition! That's the part of the video I got most excited about.

19. bowsersenemy Level 3: Paratroopa

epic. i've got blaster master on the wii. i think i'll try to beat it. note: in the first water section, go in WITH the tank. don't leave it behind like i did the first time.

20. Dinospy_01 Level 12: Super Mod

HOLY. FUCK. (Excuse me Ravior.)

OH SHIT. I CAN'T WAIT.