Tour of Bunny BQ

Discussion in 'General Exploding Rabbit' started by Exploding Rabbit, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Exploding Rabbit Level 13: ER Team
    Staff Member

2. Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

Ten points to whoever can guess the game I was playing. :D

3. JoMamma Level 8: Hammer Bro

I lol'd

Shitty little desk?

4. mitsymckenzie777 Level 8: Hammer Bro

Nice place I hope I can someday make my house that big and nice. I need to get off my ass and work on my game. But anyways I love the place y'all have. Good luck on the game not that y'all need luck y'all are so awesome.

5. aliceandsven Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

Seeing new faces is super-cool!

And I think everyone will be pleased to hear the game is starting now.

Good luck with everything!

6. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

I genuinely laughed. At the part where you talk about Ryuza's little post next to yours. :)

didn't zoom into your screen to really see. D:

7. Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

Very nice house Jay. Good luck on the game guys.

8. TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Will all of these people be posting on the forum?
    Kind of looked like Psychonauts?

9. Dinospy_01 Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

Yep, definitely Psychonauts. That was the backpack screen, I think.

Also! I have that same Sea Chart poster for LoZ:WW, Zach! Poster buddies! *poster buddy five*

Great video, I loved it.

10. Anon421 Guest

ER's production-philosophy: "29 days of gaming, 1 day of programming!" :D

Rey D likes this.
  11. Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

Psychonauts is right. :)

TheomanZero and Rey D like this.
  12. Mario-Fan Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

So everyone in the team that doesn't live in Bunny BQ...?

13. aliceandsven Level 12: Super Mod
    Staff Member

Bunny BQ
    BBQ
    Barbeque

evil grill confirmed for SRS final villain

SimplyMatt, Mitewing, JoMamma and 7 others like this.
  14. Jean Of mArc Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Unfortunately, it isn't possible for us to all live here. Those of us who don't, however, will be working remotely. I (Jean-Marc, the guy who says "Hello Camera") will be making visits to the Bunny BQ every few months for the important meetings and such, and will be working via webcam the rest of the time.

Mario-Fan and Rey D like this.
  15. Mario-Fan Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

You could make like a panorama of a room in the house. A photo in each compass direction, a photo up and a photo down. I could use it for my Minecraft texture pack.

16. thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

You guys I am so hyped for you all to be working together with the Jay and weird fridge guy and that graphix girl and that one whose wife and it will be so great when you all make that game really well!! But you guys don't mess up or drop the game so it breaks and make sure you know there's not fire and your greens cus otherwise you will be proper sick but guys i do not half worry good luck :D

17. pdba Level 2: Koopa

Pretty awesome house. Glad to watch another vid with Jay's cool, calm, witty self.

18. ww37GFG73ww Level 6: Lakitu

NEVER MIND ABOUT WHAT YOU WERE PLAYING!!!! LOOOOOOOK AT THE FACE OF RYUZA!!!!! AWAWAAAWAWAWA!!!

19. Rey D Level 11: Moderator
    Staff Member

Not like it was in the kickstarter Campaign pitch video.
    Also release that CAPS lock.

20. Merc Level 3: Paratroopa

Just saw the video from Kickstarter and had to come here (after seeing Mike lurk the forums haha) and wish you guys all the luck in the world. Hope the development process is lots of fun (but not too much fun :p) and that you all make the great game you set out to.

Like I commented on the Youtube video, that was actually really enjoyable, so I can't wait to see some more.

And if anyone asks why you are playing games rather than making one, you just have to say it is for research purposes. BRILLIANT.