Level 1-1Ahhh, the famous 1-1 of Super Mario Bros. Everyone knows it!
- Unless you are speed running, don't take the warp pipe. Going through this will get you a few coins, but you will miss out on fire flowers and a 1-up.
- You are suppose to jump over the first Goomba.
- There is a 1-up mushroom in the air 5 blocks to the left of the first pit.
- Samus - You can bomb jump from the very beginning all the way to the top and over the ceiling. This will allow you to skip almost the entire level.
- SOPHIA III/Ryu: You can climb up to the celing and skip half the level.
- Simon - Simon's axes can cut through bricks like butter. This level is full of bricks to destroy.
- Bill - Bill's spread gun destroys all bricks in sight. Fun.
- Mega Man - If Mega Man has the Super arm, he can actually make use of the bricks by tossing them at the enemies.
- Pretty much any character since its only 1-2.
- If you break the ceiling, you can go on top of it. This will allow you to skip a good portion of the level.
- Instead of going in the pipe at the end, go above the pipe onto the ceiling. Keep walking over and you will find the warp zone.
- If you're playing with SOPHIA III, as soon as you enter the level, as you're falling hit the hover button. Then just hover above the ceiling.
- 1-up in the "brick ceiling" past the first pit. It is above the bricks in the air with the coins above it to the right.
- Link - Link's jumping is very tight making landing on the platforms a breeze. Also, Link's boomerang will help you get some of the coins laying around if you throw it while mid air.
- Bass - Bass's dash-jumping makes crossing gaps much quicker, and his ability to aim diagonally helps to swiftly take care of Goombas.
- A player that's kind of a back-up should play here. It's a simple level with a power-up.
Tips[*]Don't worry about getting every single coin. It's more important to make the platforms than to get 1/100 of a life.
Level 1-4The first castle of the game. The one thought by many to be the end of your treacherous adventure, little did they know it was just the beginning!
- Link - Link's small size and tight jumping will make maneuvering the fire bars very easy. Also, killing Bowser is quick if you downward thrust on his head in between him and the platform. As an added bonus, if you downward thrust on the first question block, you can get the powerup without falling off!
- SOPHIA III - Can kill Bowser the easiest of all characters by clinging to the ceiling and either (1) blasting Bowser to death in total safety or (2) performing a well-timed drop on the axe. Also, if you walk along the ceiling above the question block, shoot downwards and drop down to the block, you can get the powerup without falling off!
- Be patient. Waiting for the firebars is a heck of a lot less painful than hitting one!
- With some characters, the first mushroom can be difficult to get. Don't try too hard to get it or you may fall or get burned by the firebar.
Level typeCategories: Category:Worlds and levels
This page has been seen 20,702 times.
- Created byLast updated by