Preferred Characters[*]Anyone who needs a power-up
Tips[*]1-up in the leftmost brick after first staircase.
- Secret area up a beanstalk hidden in brick block just after pipe #2.
- Secret area in pipe #3.
- Mega Man - Without the problem of jumping high enough, he does a nice job of shooting down the enemies from afar.
- Mario, Luigi and SOPHIA III - Since they can all swim, Mario, Luigi and SOPHIA are always good choices for water levels.
- Bill Rizer - Beat bloopers with spread gun!
- Simon for the axes. Keep on throwing them constantly.
- Samus - Easy to defeat bloopers with the Ice gun. Good place to collect missles.
- Link: He can upward/Downward Thrust Cheep Cheeps and his boomerang can stun them.
- Samus: She can stun the Cheep Cheeps that are about to land on her.
- Mario: He can run very fast through the level.
- SOPHIA III: Constantly shoot ahead and shoot homing missles if a Cheep Cheep looks like it's going to hit her.
- Mega Man: The pharoah shot acts as an umbrella against the Cheep Cheeps.
- SOPHIA III for wall climbing. When brawling Bowser, stay on the top of the wall and keep on shooting. You could also bypass the part with the firebars on 2 levels by hovering to the top.
- Ryu Hayabusa - Similar with SOPHIA III, you can skip the 2 level firebars by climbing and jump bypassing it. When you reach bowser just stay back and spam shurikens.
Tips[*]Take the lower path when there are 2 branching paths.
Level typeCategories: Category:Worlds and levels
This page has been seen 15,629 times.
- Created byLast updated by