Super Mario Bros. Crossover/Characters/Mario
|Original Game||Super Mario Bros.|
|Advantage|| Very fast |
Fireballs give one-hit kills
Can stomp enemies
|Disadvantage|| Few offensive options |
Fireballs cannot break blocks
This page is currently up-to-date as of version 3.0. The latest version with significant additions is version 3.0.
"Mario" redirects here. For the Sonic Boll version of Mario, please see Community Projects/The Sonic Boll Project/Characters/Mario.
Jump Man, now known as Mario, is one of the main characters from Super Mario Bros., the game that Super Mario Bros. Crossover is based on.
- Pressing the Left or Right buttons will cause Mario to move left or right, and holding the Attack button while moving will cause Mario to run.
- Pressing the Jump button will cause Mario to jump. This button is also used to swim while underwater.
- While Mario has a Super Mushroom or a Fire Flower, pressing Down will cause him to crouch.
- While Mario has a Fire Flower, pressing the Attack button will cause him to throw a fireball, with a maximum of two on the screen at one time.
Skins Currently in the Game
- Mario (8-bit, from Super Mario Bros.)
- Mario (16-bit, from Super Mario Bros. in Super Mario All-Stars)
- Mario (8-bit, from Super Mario Bros. 2)
- Mario (16-bit, from Super Mario Bros. 2 in Super Mario All-Stars)
- Mario (8-bit, from Super Mario Bros. 3)
- Mario (16-bit, from Super Mario Bros. 3 in Super Mario All-Stars)
- Mario (16-bit, from Super Mario World)
- Mario (GB, from Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins)
- Space Mario (GB, from Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins)
- Mario (8-bit, from Super Mario Bros. Special)
- Mario (8-bit, inspired by Atari)
- Toad (8-bit, from Super Mario Bros. 2)
- Toad (16-bit, from Super Mario Bros. 2 in Super Mario All-Stars)
- Demon Prince (8-bit, from Demon Returns in Game Center CX: Arino's Challenge 2)
- Demon Prince (16-bit, from Super Demon Returns in Game Center CX: Arino's Challenge 2)
- SMB2 Mario (8-bit), SMB2 Mario (16-bit), SMW Mario, SML2 Mario, Space Mario, Toad (8-bit), Toad (16-bit)
- Small form can crouch (aesthetic only, does not affect hitbox)
- SMW Mario
- Both small and big Mario can look up (aesthetic only)
- On amphibious Cheep Cheep levels, run as fast as you can and don't stop. Mario is the fastest runner, so you'll get this level done quick. You'll outrun any cheep cheep that doesn't hit your feet.
Mario is from Super Mario Bros. and the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2 for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Differences From Original Game
Any differences are bugs. See them here.
Unused sprites on the skin sheet
All sprites on the sheet below are used. Note that currently unused sprites might be used in the future.