Super Mario Bros. Crossover/World 4
From Exploding Rabbit Wiki
- Bill - Bill's spread gun easily takes out Lakitu.
- Simon - Axes are a fun way to take out Lakitu. Also, Morningstar Whip takes out spinies without ducking.
- SOPHIA III: It can easily take out Lakitu.
- Link: Can upward thrust and freeze Spiny Eggs in midair.
- 1-up mushroom over third ? block after the second gap.
- In the 3rd pipe, there's a secret area that leads to a coin area.
- Simon - You have to play underground levels by ether throwing axes while jumping wildly
- Bill - SPAM THE SPREAD GUN!!!!!!!!!!
- SOPHIA III or Ryu - Just go up the wall at the beginning and you can skip a decent portion of the level.
- Mega Man - This is a good place to use the super arm, as it usually OHKO's weaker enemies.
- Any character who needs a power up. This level is not too hard, and it contains four power-up blocks.
- There's a beanstalk just after the first lift that leads to warp pipes 6, 7, and 8.
- Run along the top of the level past the end pipe to find warp pipe 5.
- After the long brick road, there's 3 bricks in the air, not ? blocks. The left block is a warp zone to Worlds 6 & 7 & 8.
- Above the pipe that leads to the flagpole, is a Warp Zone to World 5.
- The 3rd pipe leads to a coin area.
- Anybody that needs a power-up
- No secrets in this area.
SOPHIA III When you exit the last part of the maze, climb up the place and when you reach the top, jump to the other section and blast bowser from above.
- Maze Path:
- Top, crossing the small gaps
- Over the wall, down the gaps, and along the bottom path.
- It's particulary difficult to have a long range battle with bowser because of the fire stick and fire ball. Try using SOPHIA III