Super Mario Bros. Crossover/World 6
Someone who aims upward.
- In first area with 2 levels of blocks, there's a 1-up to the right, in the middle of the blocks
- With SOPHIA you can use the homing missiles to take out Lakitu.
- No Secrets in this area.
- Bill - Mow down those piranha plants with spread.
- Link - Stun 'n' DOWNWARD THRUST!!
- Mega Man - Use bubble shield then dash.
- Sophia III - Use missiles
- Use somebody that can kill those piranha plants instantly with no problem. So maybe Mega Man?
- In first pipe, there's a secret coin area.
- In seventh pipe, there's an underwater area.
- Above the eleventh pipe is a block that has a vine, leading to a secret coin heaven.
- In 21st pipe, or the pipe that has blocks to the left and right of them, there's a secret coin area.
Mega Man jumps low, so if you want to use him for the powerup summon Rush Coil early at the place with the weight sensitive platforms. Alternatively, turn on the Mega Man High Jump cheat.
- No secrets in this area.
- Link: He's got tight jumping.
- Sophia: As usual, Sophia can latch on to the ceiling to shoot Bowser, but care must be taken as the ceiling is not safe from Bowser's hammers.
Note that this level is an exact copy of 1-4 but with more firebars.