Super Mario Bros. Crossover/World 8
The final world of Super Mario Bros. Crossover. This is <gasp> the only world in the game not to have any checkpoints!
- There are no powerups in this level except for a single star, so preferably choose someone who can defend themself.
- In between the 2nd and 3rd pipe is an invisible block containing a 1-UP
- There is a secret area in Pipe #5, but go down only if you are close to getting an extra life since you won't save any time by going down.
- Link - He can easily get the item on the long row of bricks with his boomerang.
- Bill Rizer - He can get passed the difficult intro by simply shooting the Lakitu down.
- SOPHIA III - SOPHIA can kill the Lakitu easily and can simply walk across the one block wide gaps.
- Simon - If you can make your way around the intro, you can easily double jump from Bill Blaster to Bill Blaster.
- Mega Man or Bass - If you have the metal blade, the lakitu is relatively easy to take out. Bass can also aim his regular buster.
- The intro is the hardest part about this level. If you can, kill the Lakitu before going up the steps.
- This level has the most Bill Blasters in the game, as well as the most Koopa Paratroopas. Plan accordingly.
- 1-up mushroom right above jumping board.
- In 3rd pipe, there's a secret coin area.
- SOPHIA III - Shoot homing missiles at the Hammer Bros.
- Simon - If he's powered up, spam axes at Hammer Bros.
- Bill - Good ranged fighting ability.
- Mega Man or Bass - Good range, hard knuckle can actually kill a hammer bro in one hit.
- This level has the largest amount of Hammer Bros in the game, with a total of 8. Plan accordingly.
Overworld, although it has a Castle type wall all over the place.
Dun, Dun, DUNNNN!!! The final level. There are tons of enemies before the battle, so be cautious to save your powerups since there arent any!
- Link - He's very good at this kind of thing, what with his downward thrust.
- SOPHIA III - Sophia is broken kinda but perfect for this level,Don't trust me well try busting your ass making it here.
- The order you have to enter the pipes in is:
1. First, enter the first pipe after the lava with moving platform over it. Just before it, there is a floating row of blocks. 2. After the lava, you get to a pipe on a very high row of blocks and two Paratroopas. There is an invisible block two blocks away from the blocks' base. Use it to get to the pipe. 3. Next, get over the first pit without getting hit by the Cheep Cheeps. Enter the first pipe after the lava. Be careful not to go down the wrong one or to miss one. If you do, you'll have to start over!